Backstory, first grow LOTTA mistakes, low temps at germination, overwatered at germination+, bugs, over nutes (burned), hurt my Autos, been watering only last 3 water to get runnoft #'s down, day 28, day 33, day 35, most came down some didn't some went UP!, water only ph 6.1 in, 6.1-6.2 OUT,
1. what nute #'s to put in based on size of plant (TDS)
2. what runnoft #'s to expect water only at day 35, short affys stunted but healthy, topped @ day 26.
3. what would make runnoft #'s go UP
3. will adjusting P.H. water IN affect runnoft #'s in this situation where they are not going down or staying the same even though they are "in range"
4. My TDS runnoft #'s range from 282 to 676, some bigger ones look like they are getting deficient runnoft # 471 TDS, (newer growth lightening up)
I got lots more questions but that's enough for now
p.s. ALL planted same day